- as you may or may not have known, this guy and @ScrewPain were the guys responsible for swatting the creatures. this caused a shut down of schools, leak of personal information and innocent people almost got hurt because of it.
- in this time, i’ve kept an eye on spiky’s twitter and he’s swatted several innocent streamers [he posts proof and gloats about it] and plans to keep doing it. he and pain both think they’re invincible and it needs to stop.
- pain said he’s going to pax and im seriously worried he’ll swat that place too, so i just want to post a warning to everyone.
- i know that he is 100% serious who knows what other youtuber or innocent streamer they’ll do it to next.
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE ROOSTERTEETH, SPREAD THE WORD. PEOPLE CAN BE HURT OR KILLED BECAUSE OF THIS.
ATTENTION ALL CONFUSED PEOPLE
- Swatting: A new trend where a Twitch player or Livestreamer is targeted and reported to the police for being a threat. The intention is to watch the Livestreamer or Twitch player be arrested live on camera.
- If you see anyone bragging that they are the culprits behind a ‘swatting’, report them immediately. Especially to the authorities.
ROOSTER TEETH HAS BEEN INFORMED THAT A THREAT HAS BEEN MADE. THEY HAVE TAKEN PRECAUTIONS. DO NOT CONTACT ROOSTER TEETH ABOUT THIS. THEY KNOW.
Please spread THIS version around so people are further informed.
I am about 99% certain that calling in a false threat purposefully that crosses state lines is a felony, which means the FBI is involved. That dude is going to jail for a good while.
Apparently the secret service are involved too…? The dude is Australian do they’re working on getting him charged I believe but they have to go through all the proper international channels.